District looks for ways to lessen Bond Issue impact
Preservation Parks briefs
Live from Sunbury Estates
Community Open Table Nov. 4
Last Open Skate this Sunday
- District looks for ways to lessen Bond Issue impact - 5:12 pm
- Live from Sunbury Estates - 4:25 pm
- Community Open Table Nov. 4 - 4:19 pm
- ODOT explains ‘Green’ alternative - 4:01 pm
- Ballot issues and breakfast - 3:59 pm
- No bier, but lots of brats - 3:59 pm
- Fall Fest, Heritage Day a success - 3:58 pm
- Pollock responds to bond issue rumors - 3:57 pm
- Candidates speak in Sunbury - 3:56 pm
- Sam Stewart Student of the Month - 3:52 pm
- Galena Brick Trail reopens - 1:40 pm
- Route 3 paving update - 12:57 pm
- BW bond info meeting Oct. 26 - 12:13 pm
- Opinions vary on Trump’s comments about women - 11:13 am
- Trump cuts local interviews short - 11:01 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Trump OK with election results — ‘if I win’ - 2:50 pm
- County Garden Clubs Brunch - 1:02 pm
- Challenge Day expanding - 1:01 pm
- Carfagna seeks 68th District House Seat - 1:00 pm
- Russell seeks Ohio House 68th District seat - 1:00 pm
- Tiberi at rally: “I have hope” - 12:59 pm
- Ohio Senate candidates spar - 12:58 pm updated: 1:40 pm.
- Quiet opposition to Bond Issue - 12:56 pm
- 1-mil renewal on ballot - 12:55 pm
- Live from Sunbury Estates - 12:55 pm
- FFA Fruit Sale underway - 12:51 pm
- Community Library news - 12:49 pm
- Kasich bars Wells Fargo - 12:48 pm
- Czechs arrest Russian hacker sought by U.S. - 2:46 pm
- Trump in Delaware Oct. 20 - 2:45 pm updated: 2:46 pm.
- Rock Hall announces nominees for 2017 - 12:12 pm
- Travis, Daniels enter Country Hall of Fame - 3:58 pm updated: 3:58 pm.
- Closed restaurants, damaged homes - 11:38 am
- Bob Dylan wins Nobel Prize for literature - 11:38 am
- Board marks start of voting - 9:05 am
- Eagles upset attempt thwarted - 10:51 pm
- Delaware County Foundation celebrates generosity - 4:23 pm
- ODOT: “Green” Route chosen - 4:21 pm
- Halloween on the horizon - 4:20 pm
- BST&G Open House October 15 - 4:16 pm
- Emrich Teacher of the Year - 4:16 pm
- Prayer Rally Saturday - 4:16 pm
- Three candidates debate in the 68th District - 4:16 pm
- Challenge Day expanding - 4:16 pm
- The Sunbury Burying Grounds - 4:13 pm
- Mobilitie wants 125-foot pole - 4:13 pm
- Buckeyes Fall Fest on Sunday - 4:13 pm
- BW students at Greenhand Camp - 4:09 pm
- Eagles upset attempt thwarted - 11:31 pm
- Friends Who Share open house and walk Oct. 9 - 11:47 am updated: 11:54 am.
Sam Stewart Student of the Month
General Rosecrans Elementary School student Sam Stewart was recognized during last Thursday evening’s Big Walnut Local School District Board of ...
Galena Brick Trail reopens
Galena Brick Trail reopened at noon October 26, improved with a $286,592 Clean Ohio Trail Fund grant and many local contributions.The Galena Brick Tr...
Route 3 paving update
The Ohio Department of Transportation said State Route 3 will be reduced to one lane around the clock until the middle of next month to complete the p...
BW bond info meeting Oct. 26
Community for Eagle Pride will host an informational session regarding the November 8 Big Walnut bond issue on Wednesday, Oct 26 from 7-8:30 p.m at th...
Opinions vary on Trump’s comments about women
While the subject of Donald Trump’s history of comments regarding women has been a topic at all three presidential debates, attendees of his ral...
Trump cuts local interviews short
Donald Trump walked away from an interview with a local NBC reporter in Ohio on Thursday when she asked him about being called a “racist” ...
Trump tried to buy MLB’s Indians
Imagine, if you will, an alternate universe, where Donald Trump is not a controversial presidential contender.Instead, he’s the owner of the Ind...
Tribe fans beware of ticket scams
(CLEVELAND)—Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine warned Cleveland fans to beware of ticket scams ahead of the World Series, which begins today in C...
‘Wild Thing’ won’t make first pitch
CLEVELAND — Wild Thing will have to stay in the bullpen during the World Series.While actor Charlie Sheen, who played Ricky “Wild Thing...
Groveport cruises past BW 35-14
It was Senior and Veterans’ night at Big Walnut, and despite heartfelt tributes to both, the Golden Eagles lost their final home game of the sea...
Lehman honored for 500th win
Immediately preceding last Thursday evening’s Big Walnut High School Girl’s Varsity Volleyball game against visiting Groveport Madison, a ...
Volleyball Clinic concludes
Any coach will tell you that middle school and high school sports are getting so competitive that youngsters have to start learning fundamentals at an...
Monday, Oct. 10 is Columbus Day
Post Offices will be closed on Monday, October 10, in observance of the Columbus Day Federal Holiday. Only Express Mail will be delivered that day. On...
Toledos’ work on view at museum
Columbus Museum of Art (CMA) is pleased to present Bodies @ Work: The Art of Ruben and Isabel Toledo, on view October 8, 2016 through June 18, 2017. ...
The Delaware General Health District’s Keep Delaware County Beautiful program is seeking volunteers to help pick trash out of the Scioto River ...
Looking for Mrs. Sunbury
The Mrs. Ohio America Pageant is now accepting applications from married women to represent Sunbury as a State Finalist in the 2017 pageant being hel...
Fogging Monday in Genoa
The Delaware General Health District is informing residents in both the City of Delaware and the Genoa Township area that mosquito fogging will occur...
Smith-Baker engagement announced
The engagement of Taylor Ann Smith of Centerburg to Zachary David Baker of Cardington has been announced.The bride-elect is the daughter of Todd and K...